Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Prevention's "Guide to Foods that Heal"
Make and share this Double-Berry Sundae recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries
- 12 ounces blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pint non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- Place half the raspberries in a medium size glass bowl.
- Mash lightly with a fork.
- Add the blueberries, orange juice, honey, vanilla, almond extract and the remaining raspberries.
- Stir well to mix.
- Cover and let stand for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Scoop the frozen yogurt into 4 dessert dishes.
- Stir the berry mixture and spoon over the yogurt.