Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Prevention's "Guide to Foods that Heal"
Make and share this Double-Berry Sundae recipe from Food.com.
- Place half the raspberries in a medium size glass bowl.
- Mash lightly with a fork.
- Add the blueberries, orange juice, honey, vanilla, almond extract and the remaining raspberries.
- Stir well to mix.
- Cover and let stand for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Scoop the frozen yogurt into 4 dessert dishes.
- Stir the berry mixture and spoon over the yogurt.