Top Review by gailanng
The aroma permeated the house in olfactory assurance and I prayed each of the stars and planets were lined up perfectly. I hoped I didn't stumble or fall and my feet were swift and nimble and my hand exact for a perfect delivery..and they were. Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
- 6 (10 -12 ounce) russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 2⁄3 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 6 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pierce potatoes with fork. Place potatoes directly on oven rack. Bake until potatoes are tender, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Transfer to baking sheet; cool 5 minutes.
- Halve each potato lengthwise. Scoop flesh from potatoes, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shell; place flesh in large mixing bowl. Add crumbled Roquefort cheese and sour cream to potato flesh; mash until smooth. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Spoon potato mixture into 8 potato shells, mounding slightly and dividing equally (reserve remaining 4 potato shells for another use). Place potatoes on baking sheet. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes. Dot with butter. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake potatoes until heated through and beginning to brown on top, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle parsley over potatoes and serve.