Recipe by Elana's Pantry
Photo courtesy of Almond Board of California This healthy high protein version of the ultimate classic cookie is made from almond flour and speckled with sliced almonds. Easy to make and even easier to eat, enjoy for dessert, or use as a post workout snack to boost your energy. http://www.elanaspantry.com/silver-dollar-pancakes/
- 591.47 ml blanched almond flour
- 2.46 ml celtic sea salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml grapeseed oil
- 118.29 ml agave nectar
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml dark chocolate chips 73% cacao
- 118.29 ml sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl combine grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla.
- Stir wet ingredients into the almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and almond slices.
- Spoon dough 1 heaping tablespoon at a time onto a parchment lined baking sheet, pressing down with palm of your hand to flatten.
- Bake at 350 for 7 to 10 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Cool cookies on the baking sheets for 20 minutes, then serve.