Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Who says you have to live off Ramen in college? This one came from my "college files" of some of my favorite recipes for the dorm. I had all the gals on my floor at my mercy because they knew I could cook. This recipe is easily halved or quartered for the number of people eating. I served with baked potatoes (do those first).
- 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- 1 cup fire-roasted tomato and garlic pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella and asiago cheese, with roasted garlic
- Cook chicken as package directs, stopping just short, maybe about 1-2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, microwave the spaghetti sauce until hot.
- Place the chicken patties on a serving plate.
- Spread spaghetti sauce over chicken and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Microwave until cheese melts and chicken is heated through.
When i made this i was worried it was too simple to taste any good. But i was wrong! It was just great. Im not in the dorms anymore, but im still in college and i can use all the super easy recipes i can get! btw, love the username. Thanks alot!
So good and so easy to make, I thank you Chef for sharing this recipe. It is perfect for the dorm, easy, and quick without sacrificing flavor.
This was very good and super easy! I can see why all the college girls flocked to you for food! I will surely make this again for a great,fast meal! Thanks for posting!