Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I great, hearty dip that goes great with those flavored tortilla chips. Simple to prepare and a great addition to any party.
- 1 (10 ounce) canhunt Manwich sloppy joe mix
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb veggie crumbles
- 1 (10 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- Brown ground beef and drain well.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Heat and serve.
Everyone loved this dip! It was easy to put together. I used ground turkey because we don't eat beef. It went perfect with Doritos and was gone in a flash. Thanks so much for posting!!
I followed this recipe using the ground beef and it turned out great. This is easy to prepare and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing, Aric Ross.