Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I know there are tons of variations of this recipe but in my house credit for them is given to my aunt Doreen. I decided to post the recipe because I always loose it! Now even I'll know where to find it.
- 1⁄4 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 0.75 (250 g) bag mini marshmallows
- Melt the butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- In a large bowl mix the liquids in with the marshmallows.
- Line a square pan with plastic wrap.
- Pour in the mixture and put in the fridge until set.
I melt the butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips in the microwave. And then waited a few minutes to cool and added the marsmallow. It's so yummy. Thanks GlutenFreeKitten :) Made for Cookbook tag game
These are great! Delicious and so quick to make! I got excited and added the marshmallows fast, so I got a little melting, which created a neat marbling effect. I used 2 T butter and keep them in the fridge to prevent softness/melting. Thanks for sharing! PAC Fall '11
Mmmmmm these are dangerous - I'm liable to eat the whole pan at once! I used a few more chocolate chips (and used Ghirardelli semi-sweet). They are a bit soft if you don't put them in the fridge, but I find that to be the case with most sweets with similar ingredients to these so wasn't surprised that was the case here also. Next time I might try using less butter and more chocolate (maybe 1 cup chips and 2 Tbsp butter). Thanks for sharing your aunt's recipe!