Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
If you're afraid of green smoothies (I was too) try this one. Easy, quick, and you taste fruit, not greens.
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1⁄2 banana
- 1⁄2 cup milk (I use almond milk)
- 1⁄4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 -5 strawberries
- 3 dried apricots, chopped
- Remove any stems from kale and spinach.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender.
- If you like your smoothie pretty sweet, add sweetner. I think it's fine, but husband likes it sweeter.
Really good! I used soymilk as well as frozen strawberries and banana so skipped the ice. Probably used extra kale and spinach, I didn't measure. Will make again. Thanks for sharing the recipe!