Chef Jantzen's Mom's Note:
I have a finicky dog and have tried several recipes but this recipe has made my finicky pomchi very happy. And it should be noted that my 4 month old Calico kitten (Philecia) loves them too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray cooking spray on hands to avoid sticking. Knead dough until all ingredients are dispersed and it is the consistency of pizza dough.
- 3Spread dough onto a cookie sheet, filling the entire thing.
- 4Cut into 30 squares, and make fork indents on each square. I have also used a doggie biscuit cutter. Then when removed from oven I cut again before lifting. Excess is still edible but not as pretty.
- 5Bake 30 minutes, until biscuits are hard and slightly crunchy on the outside.
- 6Cool down before giving to the dog.
Browse Our Top Pumpkin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pumpkin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Doggie Treats (Pumpkin Peanut Butter)
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 24.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g