Recipe by Chef Jantzen's Mom
I have a finicky dog and have tried several recipes but this recipe has made my finicky pomchi very happy. And it should be noted that my 4 month old Calico kitten (Philecia) loves them too.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together. Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray cooking spray on hands to avoid sticking. Knead dough until all ingredients are dispersed and it is the consistency of pizza dough.
- Spread dough onto a cookie sheet, filling the entire thing.
- Cut into 30 squares, and make fork indents on each square. I have also used a doggie biscuit cutter. Then when removed from oven I cut again before lifting. Excess is still edible but not as pretty.
- Bake 30 minutes, until biscuits are hard and slightly crunchy on the outside.
- Cool down before giving to the dog.