Recipe by Charlotte J
Asparagus sauteed in garlic butter, then finished off with a red wine and raisin sauce.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus spear, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute garlic in the butter until fragrant.
- Add the asparagus, cover, and cook for 2 minutes, then pour in the wine, and add the raisins.
- Cook uncovered until wine has evaporated and asparagus is tender, about 4 minutes.
- Serve hot.