Pizza for breakfast?? Oh yeah!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small skillet, sauté tomatoes, garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in 1 tablespoons oil for 3 minutes under very low heat.
- 2In a separate large bowl, beat eggs and egg white, and add cheese, as well as the tomato sauté, and salt and pepper.
- 3In a large non-stick, oven safe skillet - over a medium-low flame - add oil and pour in egg mixture. Do not move around eggs, but do move them around the pan to coat all sides evenly.
- 4Place skillet in the oven and bake for 40 minutes, until puffy and golden at the top.
- 5Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with chopped basil.
- 6Cut into 8 wedges and serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diva Diabetic's Pizza Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.2
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 233.6 mg
- Sodium 356.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 20.0 g