Prep1 hr 10 mins
The original recipe that is given to guests upon request at City Hall on Main Street in Disneyland! *Update*: You can find non-alcoholic creme de menthe syrup at this website: www.davincigourmet.com. Thank you, Mr. Adams for that information.
- Combine the sugar and water in a 3 quart saucepan. Stir the contents until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in lime and lemonade concentrate next. Continue stirring and bring to boil just below the boiling point (210 degrees.) DO NOT BOIL!
- Remove pan from heat and chill. Once chilled, add a ratio of 1 part syrup to 5 parts chilled water.
- Transfer beverage to pitcher and enjoy!
- Garnish each serving with mint leaves, lime slice and a maraschino cherry.
- Sorry, the yield is estimated.