1/2 Photos of Disneyland's Mint Julep (Non-Alcoholic)
1 hr 10 mins
The original recipe that is given to guests upon request at City Hall on Main Street in Disneyland! *Update*: You can find non-alcoholic creme de menthe syrup at this website: www.davincigourmet.com. Thank you, Mr. Adams for that information.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb granulated sugar
- 6 cups water
- 1 1/4 ounces lime juice concentrate
- 8 1/2 ounces lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup creme de menthe (syrup available at liquor stores. Do not confuse it with creme de menthe liqueur)
- 1Combine the sugar and water in a 3 quart saucepan. Stir the contents until the sugar is dissolved.
- 2Stir in lime and lemonade concentrate next. Continue stirring and bring to boil just below the boiling point (210 degrees.) DO NOT BOIL!
- 3Remove pan from heat and chill. Once chilled, add a ratio of 1 part syrup to 5 parts chilled water.
- 4Transfer beverage to pitcher and enjoy!
- 5Garnish each serving with mint leaves, lime slice and a maraschino cherry.
- 6Sorry, the yield is estimated.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Disneyland's Mint Julep (Non-Alcoholic)
Serving Size: 1 (2386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 107.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lime juice concentrate