Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We go through A LOT of salad dressing, and this seems to be the only one the three of us can all agree upon! (My son likes to dip chicken nuggets and pita bread pieces in this--he doesn't "know if he's ready to like salad yet")!!!
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Place the garlic, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, buttermilk, and parsely in a food processor.
- Puree for 1 minute, or until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a small bowl; stir in the chives.
We really loved this! Actually we couldn't stop eating this, even when we ran out of salad...lol. We were literally licking the plate clean ;-) This will definitely made often. Thank you!