Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are really easy and fast to throw together, and they would be great to customize however you want - ground beef or turkey, all veggies, add mushrooms...the possibilities are endless.
- 1 (13 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza crusts
- 20 -30 thin slices pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- marinara sauce or pasta sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On greased baking sheet, roll pizza crust into 12x9-inch rectangle. Fold edges over to make 3/4 inch crust. Bake 7 minutes.
- Evenly top pizza crust with pepperoni, then cheese. Bake an additional 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 2 minutes.
- Cut pizza in half lengthwise, then cut into 1-1/2 inch strips. Serve with warm marinara for dipping.
I made this on a football day when I had a houseful of teenagers - it was enjoyed enormously and has been requested several times since. Thanks for posting! Made and reviewed for Fall '09 PAC.