Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sweet, salty, creamy, or crunchy- whatever you're craving, this two-ingredient snack satisfies it all very nicely!
- 1 (12 1/4 ounce) bagruffles potato chips
- 1 cup good quality white chocolate, melted
- Cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Select whole, unbroken chips from bag and dip each chip into melted white chocolate to cover about 1/2 of the chip.
- Carefully place dipped chips on lined cookie sheet.
- Chill for one minute until set.
- Tip; Have chips left over?
- Try recipe#100545!
Amazingly good! Also yummy to use semi-sweet chocolate.