Christmas Carol's Note:
Sweet, salty, creamy, or crunchy- whatever you're craving, this two-ingredient snack satisfies it all very nicely!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 1/4 ounce) bag ruffles potato chips
- 1 cup good quality white chocolate, melted
- 1Cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- 2Select whole, unbroken chips from bag and dip each chip into melted white chocolate to cover about 1/2 of the chip.
- 3Carefully place dipped chips on lined cookie sheet.
- 4Chill for one minute until set.
- 5Tip; Have chips left over?
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dipped Chips
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 707.7
- Calories from Fat 417
- Total Fat 46.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 497.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 8.2 g