Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
Celebrate that graduate's special day with these clever and simply perfect diploma sandwich rolls. They will earn you an A+ for sure. Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1567
- 12 rhodes frozen texas rolls, thawed but still cold
- 12 slices cooked turkey or 12 slices ham
- 12 slices cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 4x6-inch rectangle.
- Cut off a 1/4-inch strip from the 6-inch side, and set aside.
- Place one slice of meat and one slice of cheese on each roll.
- Roll up in jelly-roll fashion.
- Tie with the 1/4-inch strip of dough.
- Place rolls on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.