Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This Dip/Sauce I often use for all types of fish, both cold and hot. For every day use I choose light sour cream only; we don't need the extra calories! Note: Cooking time is refridgeration time (30 minutes)!
- 175 ml light sour cream
- 175 ml sour cream, regular
- 5 tablespoons black caviar
- 2 tablespoons dill, fresh,finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon black caviar
- Mix sour cream with caviar and dild.
- Taste with salt and pepper.
- If the sauce appear too thick, thin with a small amount of milk or cream.
- Let the dip/sauce stand 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Stir just before serving and decorate with 1 Tbsp.