1/2 Photos of Dinner Scramble
We like doing breakfast for dinner and this is really good. I like to add cooked sage sausage to this sometimes for add flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 Tablespoons of butter in a non-stick skillet.
- 2Add mushrooms and the ham or bacon and saute for about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- 3Beat the eggs and mayonnaise well.
- 4Mix cheese and onion into the egg mixture.
- 5Return skillet to medium heat.
- 6Add 1 Tablespoon of butter and the egg mixture all at once.
- 7Cook for a few seconds without stirring until mixture begins to set.
- 8As the eggs cook stir gently lifting to let the raw egg run under the cooked.
- 9Dont let brown or dry out.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dinner Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.2
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 320.4 mg
- Sodium 633.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 15.5 g