Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a nice, light potato salad. Time for cooking potatoes not included. Posted for ZWT6. From Something Extra magazine
- 1 lb red potatoes, cooked, cooled and cubed, with peel
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 chopped hard-boiled egg
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Make dressing:.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Place potatoes, green onions and hard boiled egg in a serving platter. Add dressing and mix gently to combine. Garnish with dill sprigs. Serve immediately, or chill until served.
So lovely and a great salad! I used fresh from the garden baby reds' - coupled with a brown hard boiled egg from chickens on the farm, special green onion, and oh baby - you have one terrific salad that you can't pass up. I didn't change one thing. Why? It's perfect the way it is!! Thanks for posting!!
We loved it! What a great accomplishment especially with grilled meat on a hot spring day! Made for ZWT6
I really enjoyed this Made for zwt6 for the X-tra hot dishes thanks for posting I know this will be served again.