Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a wonderful dip for veggies and very LF.
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- raw vegetables, for dipping
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to blend the flavors.
- Serve with raw vegetables.
I tested this out yesterday as a possible item for the this weekend's Superbowl parties. Love being able to sneak in something which is tasty but low in WW points. The dip was easy to put together and worked very well with my peppers and baby carrots. I crushed my rather large onion flakes a bit in the palm of my hand before mixing in in order to make sure they were well distributed. The dip was at it's best about 5-24 hours after making. Thanks!