1/3 Photos of Dill Pickle Ham Pinwheels (Ham Rollups)
Here's a quick, great party pleaser I've made for years which has a lot of variability. It's really simple and goes well with beer and soft drinks at neighborhood or family gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat dill pickle dry with paper towel.
- 2Take 2-3 pieces of meat (depending on size of pickle), and place them on a cutting board overlapping half of each with the next. (If you're lucky, you can find the ham cut in a rectangular shape as opposed to square. In this case, you can use just one slice and it will encase the entire pickle.).
- 3Spread cream cheese over meat.
- 4(You can use more cream cheese if you like.) Wrap pickle around in blanket fashion.
- 5Chill for an hour or two, then slice pickle in~1/2 inch pieces and lay flat on tray.
- 6(If using dried beef, you can also put meat in blender and pulverize. Spread cream cheese on dried pickle then roll in pulverized beef. Again, allow to refrigerate 1-2 hours and slice as above.).
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dill Pickle Ham Pinwheels (Ham Rollups)
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.2
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.5 mg
- Sodium 1422.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 10.1 g