Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy pesto-type sauce. This is really good with salmon.
- 2 tablespoons crushed walnuts
- 2 -3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (Do NOT use the stuff that comes in the green can)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend till smooth.
Not having a clue what pesto was, I mixed this up to use on my salmon for the BBQ. We loved it! A nice combination of flavors that really complimented the fish well. I'll probably be using this from now on! I like that I had the ingredients on hand without having to go out and buy anything special, which is always a plus for me! Thank you for sharing!