Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Haven't tried it yet, got it from Walmart.com.
- 4 -5 dill pickle spears, about 5 inches long
- 8 slices pastrami
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber-dill spreadable cheese or 1⁄2 cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped olive
- Halve pickle wedges lengthwise. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Spread each piece of pastrami with spreadable cheese. Sprinkle olives evenly over cheese and pres them lightly into cheese. Top with 1 pickle quarter, adding small piece of pickle to cover meat, if necessary.
- Starting on long end, roll up jelly roll-style to enclose pickle. Carefully cut each roll into 8 pieces. Garnish with sliced fresh radishes, if desired.