Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
a good vegitible recipe from "I'm in the mood for food"
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- cook the broccoli & cauliflower florets for about 1 minutes in the boiling water.
- draing the florets & run cold water over the cooked vegetables to stop the cooking process.
- shake of the excess water from the florets.
- in a large bowl stir together the remaining indgredients until combined.
- add the florets & toss gently to coat with the dressing.
- cover & refrigerate until ready to serve.
- the flavors will meld together in allowed to stand for 1 hour.
- taste & adjust the seasonings before serving.