abe ray's Note:
a good vegitible recipe from "I'm in the mood for food"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 2cook the broccoli & cauliflower florets for about 1 minutes in the boiling water.
- 3draing the florets & run cold water over the cooked vegetables to stop the cooking process.
- 4shake of the excess water from the florets.
- 5in a large bowl stir together the remaining indgredients until combined.
- 6add the florets & toss gently to coat with the dressing.
- 7cover & refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 8the flavors will meld together in allowed to stand for 1 hour.
- 9taste & adjust the seasonings before serving.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dill-Icious Creamy Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 285.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g