Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from a Weight Watchers magazine. This is a 1 point value.
- 1⁄2 cup diced kiwi or 1⁄2 cup pineapple or 1⁄2 cup raspberries or 1⁄2 cup strawberry
- 6 ounces ice cold sunkist diet orange soda
- 1 ounce white grape juice
- 2 ounces canada dry seltzer water
- 1 orange slice (to garnish)
- In a 12-ounce glass, add diced fruit, diet sunkist orange soda, grape juice and seltzer.
- If desired, add crushed ice and a slice of orange for garnish.