Recipe by Loves2Teach
Are you a Diet Dr Pepper lover? Then wait until you see what happens when you add a little cherry to it. I hope that you enjoy this!
- 8 ounces ice cold diet Dr. Pepper soda
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 2 tablespoons light whipped topping
- 1 maraschino cherry (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions, pour into an 8-inch glass dish and chill for four hours.
- When the gelatin is set, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Place 16 cubes into a 12-ounce glass and add the Diet Dr Pepper, top with the light whipped topping and garnish with a Maraschino cherry.