Not Martha's Note:
2 ingredient recipe that is great for kids and dieters alike. EASY, EASY, EASY! Hot cake from the microwave! Great for gift giving, presented with a mug and powdered mix....just add water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box cake mix (Any Flavor)
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1Combine dry cake mix pouches in a large zip lock bag.
- 2Add 1/3 cup of dry mixture to a microwave-safe coffee mug.
- 3add 3 tablespoons water and mix gently.
- 4Microwave on the popcorn setting or on high until cake rises a little.
- 5Serve with whipped cream, frosting, chocolate chips nuts, etc.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diet Cake-In-A-Cup
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.5
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 190.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g