Recipe by Diana in KS
Makes a large stack of every day pancakes. Batter is very easy to manage. Modified from Vegan recipe 128637 so I can remember it. You can use an egg substitute if you have no egg.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 pinches salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure out dry in a dry bowl.
- Whisk to make sure they are equally incorporated.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix until incorporated well.
- Spray pan lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Use a paper towel to wipe off excess.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Using flat spatula wait until bubbles form on ends and middle to flip to other side. Cook 30 seconds longer and remove to plate.
- Top with 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter for 1 serving of protein.
- To get a pinch of salt add a small amount to your palm and use your first two fingers and thumb to grab the salt. Just pinch and throw into batter.