Recipe by Chef Jarrod
Sandwich ordered by Buford T. Justice in Smokey and the Bandit, best served with Dr. Pepper. My family loves this easy recipe, it is best if simmered for at least an hour and served on a toasted bun.
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix (follow directions as to adding water)
- 1 cup whole kernel corn (frozen or canned)
- 1 cup diced tomato
- sour cream
- 4 burger type buns, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce and sour cream in a pan for 15 minutes to an hour, the longer the better.
- Lay out lettuce on bottom of toasted buns, scoop out even amounts of meat mixture onto buns, follow with a dollop of sour cream.
- Best served with fries and Dr. Pepper.