My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend flours, baking powder, and sugar substitute in bowl.
- 2Mix in egg, water, and melted margarine.
- 3Let batter stand for 10 minutes.
- 4Melt 1 teaspoon margarine in a 10-in nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 5Drop batter by the tablespoonful onto hot skillet.
- 6Allow pancakes to cook until bubbles form around the pancakes.
- 7Thin remaining batter with additional water if necessary.
- 8Turn pancakes over with a spatula.
- 9Continue cooking until pancakes are done.
- 10Place on heated dish and continue cooking until all the pancakes have been prepared.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic, Low-fat Special Buckwheat Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 104.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g