Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh, grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash chicken very well in warm water.
- Set chicken pieces on several thicknesses of paper towel to dry.
- Wash your hands with very warm soapy water after handling the chicken.
- Place chicken breasts on plastic cutting board, and cut each piece into 1 inch squares.
- (You should have about 32 squares).
- Beat egg white until stiff.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients with a fork.
- Have ready, a heavy Silver Stone- type cooking sheet.
- With your fingers, dip or roll each chicken piece in dip and place directly onto cookie sheet.
- Leave a little space between chicken pieces.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crispy and golden.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.
- Exchanges: 1 Bread, 1 Low Fat Meat.
You would never know this recipe was healthy! It was terrific plus easy. The ings. are in most pantry. Next time I make this recipe I'll use garlic powder instead of garlic salt. Also, I'll not salt the chicken, for my personal taste I prefer lite salt. Carol
Amazing! My diabetic daughter told me I have to make this for her again when she is is home visiting from college. She doesn't like to cook :-( but says she will let me teach her this recipe! Thank you Dancer!
These were tasty. A lot of work and probably won't replace my usual nugget recipe, but very nice none the less. Thanks!