This burger is posted for the Zaar World Tour Burger Challenge 2007. In honor of my teammates, the awesome and outstanding Devilishly Devious Diners, I would dedicate this recipe to the friends I have made! I found that it was better to grill the bison burger on top of foil to ensure the burger stays together. The amounts used for the toppings on each burger would depend on the individual. I think these burgers would be outstanding with Bergy's recipe for Jalapeno Burger Buns
- Mix together bison burger, taco seasoning and salsa. Shape into 3 burgers.
- Grill on medium heat on foil for 6-8 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile mix together sour cream and guacamole.
- Top burgers with cheese, grill an additional 2 minutes to melt cheese.
- Place burger on bun, top with green chilies, diced tomatoes, french fried onions, and shredded lettuce.
- Spread sour cream/guacamole mixture on top of bun and place on top of burger.