1/8 Photos of Devious Diners Devilishly Delicious Southwest Burger
This burger is posted for the Zaar World Tour Burger Challenge 2007. In honor of my teammates, the awesome and outstanding Devilishly Devious Diners, I would dedicate this recipe to the friends I have made! I found that it was better to grill the bison burger on top of foil to ensure the burger stays together. The amounts used for the toppings on each burger would depend on the individual. I think these burgers would be outstanding with Bergy's recipe for Jalapeno Burger Buns
My Private Note
bad ass ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together bison burger, taco seasoning and salsa. Shape into 3 burgers.
- 2Grill on medium heat on foil for 6-8 minutes each side.
- 3Meanwhile mix together sour cream and guacamole.
- 4Top burgers with cheese, grill an additional 2 minutes to melt cheese.
- 5Place burger on bun, top with green chilies, diced tomatoes, french fried onions, and shredded lettuce.
- 6Spread sour cream/guacamole mixture on top of bun and place on top of burger.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Devious Diners Devilishly Delicious Southwest Burger
Serving Size: 1 (1071 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.6
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 104.5 mg
- Sodium 673.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 43.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: