Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Nothing like a cake mix to whip up some quick cookies. Recipe courtesy of Sally's Baking Addiction.
- 16 1⁄2 ounces devil's food cake mix (or other chocolate cake mix)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- candy sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add all ingredients to bowl (except sprinkles) and mix well to combine.
- If the dough is too sticky, you may want to refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Put sprinkles in bowl or plate.
- Roll dough into tablespoon-sized balls and roll in sprinkles.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before eating.