Nothing like a cake mix to whip up some quick cookies. Recipe courtesy of Sally's Baking Addiction.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Add all ingredients to bowl (except sprinkles) and mix well to combine.
- 3If the dough is too sticky, you may want to refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 4Put sprinkles in bowl or plate.
- 5Roll dough into tablespoon-sized balls and roll in sprinkles.
- 6Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
- 7Cool for 10 minutes before eating.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Devil's Food Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 160.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g