My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- 2Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- 3Cut 1/3 slice off top of each tomato.
- 4Reserve tops for "lids".
- 5Remove seeds from each tomato.
- 6Melt butter in a saucepan.
- 7Add garlic, breadcrumbs and chopped parsley; mix well.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Add cayenne pepper, paprika, mustard, cheese and salt; mix well.
- 10Spoon mixture into tomatoes and form in neat mounds, pressing gently in shape with fingertips.
- 11Put reserved "lids" on top.
- 12Arrange tomatoes, cut sides up, in greased pan, and bake for 15 minutes.
- 13Garnish with parsley sprigs and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 55.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g