1/2 Photos of Deviled Eggs
I love deviled eggs, especially in the summer with picnic food and barbeque.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the eggs in a large saucepan with enough water to cover by 2 inches.
- 2Add some salt.
- 3Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 4As soon as it boils, take the pan off the heat, cover, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 5Pour off the hot water, fill the pan with cold water, and let stand about 10 more minutes.
- 6Gently crack the shells under water to loosen, then remove the shells.
- 7Halve the eggs and scoop out the yolks.
- 8Mash the yolks well, then add the remaining ingredients except the chervil or chives.
- 9Mix well.
- 10Taste, adjust the seasonings.
- 11Fill the egg halves withe the filling.
- 12Can be prepared about 4 hours before serving.
- 13Sprinkle with the chervil or chives just prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 214.0 mg
- Sodium 204.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g