Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
- 118.29 ml dried woodruff (also known as "Waldmeister")
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 473.18 ml confectioners' sugar
- 236.59 ml cognac
- 3784.0 ml moselle wine or 3784.0 ml rhine wine
- crushed ice
- 1892.0 ml chilled champagne or 1892.0 ml club soda
- 236.59 ml fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- Place dried herbs in small bowl; add boiling water. Let stand 1 hour; strain. Place 3 tablespoons in punch bowl. Stir in sugar, cognac, and wine; add ice.
- Just before serving, pour in champagne or soda and float strawberries in the bowl.