An easy to make snack for kids of all ages.
My Private Note
bite si ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 Rice Krispies treats
- 4 fruit roll-ups (not fruit by the foot)
- 4 gummy worms or 4 swedish fish
- 1Remove rice treats from packaging and put on a microwave-safe plate; microwave on high for 10 seconds.
- 2Unroll the fruit roll-ups and place the plastic side down on your work surface. Lay on each rice treat on each fruit roll-up (one treat per roll-up).Then use your fingers to flatten to about 1/4 inch thick. The rice treat should cover about 1/2 of the roll-up.
- 3Top with one gummy worm (or swedish fish). Starting with the rice treat side, tightly roll the fruit roll-up into a cylinder shape around the rice treat and gummy (removing the plastic as you roll). Use a knife (may be plastic) to cut into four 1-inch lengths.
- 4Repeat #3 on all of the roll-ups.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dessert Sushi
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.6
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: