Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy to make snack for kids of all ages.
Make and share this Dessert Sushi recipe from Food.com.
- 4 Rice Krispies treats
- 4 fruit roll-ups (not fruit by the foot)
- 4 gummy worms or 4 swedish fish
- Remove rice treats from packaging and put on a microwave-safe plate; microwave on high for 10 seconds.
- Unroll the fruit roll-ups and place the plastic side down on your work surface. Lay on each rice treat on each fruit roll-up (one treat per roll-up).Then use your fingers to flatten to about 1/4 inch thick. The rice treat should cover about 1/2 of the roll-up.
- Top with one gummy worm (or swedish fish). Starting with the rice treat side, tightly roll the fruit roll-up into a cylinder shape around the rice treat and gummy (removing the plastic as you roll). Use a knife (may be plastic) to cut into four 1-inch lengths.
- Repeat #3 on all of the roll-ups.