1/1 Photo of Dessert Quesadillas
A fun dessert idea that my kids enjoy helping me make and eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 granny smith apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 7 tablespoons butter or 7 tablespoons margarine, divided
- 6 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1In a mixing bowl, add the first 4 ingredients; toss to combine.
- 2In a big non-stick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat.
- 3Add in apple mixture and saute/stir for 5 minutes or until tender.
- 4Transfer apple mixture to a plate or bowl and set aside.
- 5Clean skillet.
- 6Spread 1 tablespoon butter evenly on 1 side of each tortilla.
- 7In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 8Spread the cream cheese mixture even on the non-buttered side of each tortilla.
- 9Top with apple mixture.
- 10Fold each tortilla in half, over apple mixture.
- 11In a heated skillet over medium heat, cook tortillas for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 12Drizzle caramel sauce over each quesadilla and sprinkle with pecans.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dessert Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 679.2
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 750.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 10.1 g