Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick no-bake recipe that is both healthy and tasty. It can be altered to a lower fat version quite easily. I don't remember which book I copied this from.
- 20 graham crackers
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello instant vanilla pudding
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 kiwi, chopped
- 1 large banana, sliced
- chocolate syrup
- Cut grahams diagonally to form triangles.
- Prepare pudding using milk. let stand 5 minute.
- Place grahams on plate and spoon pudding on top.
- Top with fruit.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.