- 1⁄4 cup fresh herb, chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon grated gingerroot or 1 -2 teaspoon citrus zest, grated, See NOTE
- 1 inch piece cinnamon sticks or 1 inch lemongrass
- 1 cardamom pods or 1 star anise, see NOTE
- 2 cups boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the herbs and place in pot with other ingredients.
- Pour boiling water over and steep for 5 minutes. Drink up.
- The herbs may include such things as mint, rosemary, tarragon, lemon balm, sage, lavender flowers.
- The Zest should read grated Citrus Rind but the computer doesn't like the rind part.
- Use either the cinnamon stick, lemongrass, cardamon pod or star anise. There was no neat way to do that so I included that instruction here.