Recipe by Yo4food
My love for cooking Indian vegetarian cuisines has always been all time favorite. And love to do experiments with different vegetables, Cauliflower is one among them. Do try this curry it is simple and easy to cook.
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 cardamom pods
- 3 cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon jeera powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon asafoetida powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 cup cashew paste
- 1 teaspoon white corn flour
- 3 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 500 g cauliflower
- 1 cup onion paste
- 1 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup spring onion
- 1⁄2 cup fresh coriander leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the Cauliflower (Gobi) in to medium pieces, wash and steam them by adding pinch of salt and pepper powder.
- Heat Oil and Butter in a pan add spices Bay leaves, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Jeera powder, Asafoetida, Green chillies, ginger garlic paste and White corn flour powder fry for 2 minutes.
- Add cashew paste fry for 2 minutes add onion paste and pinch of salt fry well till all the flavors of spices mix well.
- Add steamed Gobi, salt to taste, white pepper, little fresh Coriander Leaves and half a cup of spring onions cook well.
- Decor with remaining spring onions and fresh Coriander Leaves and 1 fried Bay leaf.
- Serve hot with Steamed White Rice, Roties, Naan or Toasted Breads.
- Happy Cooking.