Recipe by Enjolinfam
My family loves this Italian Pasta Salad and it is a wonderful way to get some good raw veggies! This recipe came from my good friend Diane Williams. :) Cooking and Prep time does not include the amount of time needed to marinate. Taste is sooooooo much better if you wait to eat after it has been marinated overnight.
Top Review by Bugeah
This was excellent! Tastes just like the store-bought pasta salads, but without all the additives and preservatives. Not to mention the veggies are fresh. The kids even loved this one. The only thing I changed was to add black pepper to taste. I used about 1/2 cup of balsamic and it came out perfectly flavorful. Will definitely make this again! This will be my new favorite potluck recipe too.
- 450 g pasta noodles (your choice)
- 6 ounces black olives
- 8 ounces marinated artichokes
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup squash, blanched (optional)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- balsamic vinegar, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (can add more to taste)