Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my sister recipe and it is tasty! When I was younger I had asked for the recipe and she told me it was a secret. My sister also advised me you can add ricotta cheese to this for a change. Omit the salt in recipe.
- 6 potatoes (baked)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb bacon (sliced crumbled)
- 3⁄4 cup cottage cheese (this might vary depending on side of potato)
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese (grated or this might vary depending on side of potato)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- When potatoes are cool, scrape out insides add: salt, pepper, bacon, cottage cheese, chedar cheese & green onions.
- Pile skins with mixture and cook uncovered for 20 minutes @ 350.