Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm a strict vegetarian and borderline vegan so I love breakfast foods. But I'm always looking for ways to get the most protein out of every meal. This recipe combines delectable banana walnut pancakes with some tofu for the protein and you can't taste the difference! Get all the health benefits with a delicious flavor! Enjoy and please comment! (You can try apple cinnamon or blueberry almond too if you wish =) )
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and mix them together.
- Add the soymilk and walnuts to mix.
- Mash the 3/4 of banana and add it to the mixture.
- Mash the tofu and add to the mixture
- Pour the mixture into a medium hot skillet and cook like -- well, how you cook a pancake.
- Drizzle with syrup and ENJOY!