Delicious Salmon Pasta Salad
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
- Bring a separate large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the broccoli and carrots, and cook in the boiling water until tender, 2 to 3 minutes; drain.
- Combine the olive oil, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a sealable container; seal. Shake vigorously to make the dressing.
- Toss together the drained pasta, drained vegetables, salmon, and dressing in a large bowl. Store in refrigerator up to 4 days.