1 hr 15 mins
I have made this dish quite a few times recently, it was just delicious! This recipe will feed about 8-10 people, but the glaze ingredients and veggies can be cut in half if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into about 1-inch pieces
- 2 acorn squash, peeled, seeded and cut into large cubed pieces
- 3 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into about 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb carrot, chopped into large pieces
- pepper (optional)
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Butter a large casserole dish (I use my 13x9-inch) white Corning Ware dish that has higher sides, it is the perfect size for this recipe.
- 3In a bowl, combine/whisk all glaze ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- 4Toss the veggies between the two buttered baking pans.
- 5Season veggies with salt (and pepper if desired).
- 6Drizzle the glaze over veggies.
- 7Toss with a spoon to coat the veggies all over.
- 8Cover and bake for about 30 minutes.
- 9Uncover and stir the veggies with a spoon, then place back in oven to bake another 15-20 minutes more, or until veggies are desired tenderness.
- 10*NOTE* it is best not to overbake the veggies, as they will be mushy, try to bake only until fork-tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Roasted Glazed Fall Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.0
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 192.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 44.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g