Recipe by Kilalaflames
This is a super easy and delicious peach cobbler. Doesn't take long to prepare and is easy to cook.
Top Review by Charlotte J
So easy to make and very delicious! I added 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon to the flour mixture. I think ground cardamon would taste very good too. I wish I had some vanilla ice cream to top this with. Made for Best of 2011 Cookbook Official Game
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter into the dish you plan to cook inches.
- In a seperate bowl, mix sugar, milk, and flour.
- Pour this mixture into your butter. DO NOT MIX!
- Sprinkle your 2 cups of peaches over the top of your mixture. Still not mixing the ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.