My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put butter and sugar in a bowl and cream together.
- 2Add in the beaten eggs, one at a time.
- 3Add in lemon juice, lemon essence, lemon colour and grated lemon rind.
- 4Mix everything well together.
- 5In another bowl, mix the flour and baking powder.
- 6Add this into the bowl containing the butter-cream mixture.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Pour into a greased cake tin.
- 9Bake in an oven that has been pre-heated to 180C for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 10Cut into slices and serve with tea.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Lemon Tea Cake
Serving Size: 1 (606 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2418.4
- Calories from Fat 1235
- Total Fat 137.3 g
- Saturated Fat 81.4 g
- Cholesterol 955.0 mg
- Sodium 1253.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 266.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 151.6 g
- Protein 35.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: