Recipe by OneYetTwo
Is there anything better than lemon and dill together? I don't think so! The great thing about this recipe is it is versatile. It goes great with seafood as well so substitute your favorite kind of fish for the chicken and enjoy!
- 177.44 ml chicken broth mixed with 2-tsp flour
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml minced garlic
- 59.14 ml snipped fresh dill
- 14.79 ml butter
- 141.74 g boneless chicken breasts
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml oil
- 29.58 ml flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together 2-tbsp flour, salt and pepper. Coat chicken with mixture.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet. Add breasts and cook over medium-high heat until golden brown, turning once and cooked through.
- Remove chicken to a plate.
- Add chicken broth flour mix, lemon juice and garlic to skillet. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 1-minute or until slightly thickened.
- Remove skillet from heat and add butter and fresh dill.
- Return chicken to skillet and coat with sauce.