1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I have made this many times in the past, everyone loves this! You can use cashews in place of the peanuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery salt
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 4 cups Life Cereal
- 4 cups shreddies cereal (or Wheat Chex)
- 8 -10 cups pretzels (preferably unsalted)
- 2 1/2 cups peanuts (whole and perferably unsalted)
- 12 cups Bugles original flavor snacks (1 box)
- 1Set oven to 250 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl mix together garlic powder, onion salt and celery salt.
- 3Melt the butter in the oven in a large roasting pan.
- 4Place all cereals, peanuts and Bugles in a extra large bowl.
- 5Toss with Worcestershire sauce and spices.
- 6Place the cereal mix into the roasting pan and toss with melted butter to coat well.
- 7Bake for about 1-1/2 hours, stirring every half hour (3 times).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Homemade "nuts and Bolts"
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1335.2
- Calories from Fat 549
- Total Fat 61.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 2936.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 174.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bugles original flavor snacks