Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I have made this many times in the past, everyone loves this! You can use cashews in place of the peanuts.
- 1 lb butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 4 cups Life Cereal
- 4 cups shreddies cereal (or Wheat Chex)
- 8 -10 cups pretzels (preferably unsalted)
- 2 1⁄2 cups peanuts (whole and perferably unsalted)
- 12 cups Bugles original flavor snacks (1 box)
- Set oven to 250 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together garlic powder, onion salt and celery salt.
- Melt the butter in the oven in a large roasting pan.
- Place all cereals, peanuts and Bugles in a extra large bowl.
- Toss with Worcestershire sauce and spices.
- Place the cereal mix into the roasting pan and toss with melted butter to coat well.
- Bake for about 1-1/2 hours, stirring every half hour (3 times).
not so hot bugals just did not cut it
Yummy and crunchy and makes A LOT! Much better than the packaged recipe and so much more economical.