1/1 Photo of Delicious Guilt-Free Meringue!
1 hr 25 mins
Chef #290510's Note:
Simple, quick, soft heaven drops everyone loves! Add food coloring, toppings, or even use as a great cake frosting for variations.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 200°C.
- 2Beat 3 egg whites at high speed until fluffy enough that you can flip upside down without it falling.
- 3While the egg whites are beating put the sugar substitute into saucepan and add water just enough so it makes a thick paste.
- 4Boil at medium heat until bubbling and has formed a caramel texture.
- 5Add the caramel while the egg whites are still beating.
- 6Keep beating until fluffy.
- 7On sheets of waxed paper place small drops in any shape you like.
- 8Cook for 1 hour or until the top coat is a little stiff but careful not to leave it on high heat because it can easily burn.
- 9Cover and let cool for about 30 minutes, then enjoy!
- 10**If you want to multiply the recipe just calculate 4 tablespoons of sugar substitute for every egg white you add**.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Guilt-Free Meringue!
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g